What is a PRINTABLE? How can you use one?
Well … simply state, a Printable is a graphic design (that usually contains text) that’s downloadable. The easiest thing to do is to print them and hang them on a bulletin board or refrigerator. I have a fun frame (50% off at Michael’s rocks!) that I use to display seasonal printables throughout the year. Others even use them as the desktop wallpaper on their computers.
This week we celebrate Independence Day, so I’m sharing a few of my favorite Fourth of July Printables. Click the links below to visit the original posts to access the downloads.
- Patriotic Free Printable (pictured above)
- Simple 4th of July Printable (cute, but doesn’t use much ink/toner!)
- All American County Fair Printables (signs, menus, decorations, and more … scroll down to the bottom of the page for the download links)
- Pledge of Allegiance Printable
- Life, Liberty, & Happiness
- Vintage-y Patriotic Printable (Is “Vintage-y” a word? … It is now!)
Ok, this list could go on and on (and on and on), but I’ll make myself stop now. However, I have just added a 4th of July Printables board on my Pinterest page. Be sure you check it out. It has links to all of these printables and lots (LOTS) more.